What I Earned in 2011 - Week 12


One of my goals for the year is to keep track of all the extra money I make from reading emails, taking surveys and collecting Swag Bucks.  Now I know this will not seem like much, but keep in mind the little things really do add up over the course of a year and $5 or $10 here and there can pay for some of the fun stuff. 

I have been a member of Synovate since July 2007 and it is one of my favorite survey companies to work with.  You always get awarded with at least partial points even if you do not qualify to complete the full survey.  Some surveys I've completed I received full size products to test from Synovate including diapers, wipes, mousse, hairspray and facial tissues.  


Here's what I earned this past week: 

$5.00 check from Synovate Global Opinion Panels
$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Swag Bucks 
$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Hallmark Mom's Panel
$0.09 Paypal deposit from YouData
Total for the week $ 15.09

Total for 2011
$ 328.32

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2011 - Week 1
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 2
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 3
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 4
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 5
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 6
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 7
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 8
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 9
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 10
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 11

2 comments:

  1. What is the Hallmark Mom's Panel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hallmark Mom's Panel is an invitation by Hallmark only panel of women from around the USA that all have kids and are willing to participate in the panel at least weekly in helping Hallmark understand what is important to us. There are discussion forums, product surveys, etc. If you are interested in learning more shoot me an email and I will try to keep it for when Hallmark is seeking more members to the panel.

    ReplyDelete