What I Earned in 2011 - Week 4


Ebates helped boost my earnings this week since I received my first cash back check since joining.  (See my post about how you can earn extra now with Ebates).  Swag Bucks is my steady earner and I'm building up my Amazon.com account.

Here's what I earned this past week: 

$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Swag Bucks (on track to earn over $250 this year!)
$17.07 cash back check from Ebates

$5.00 Amazon e-gift card participation gift from Hallmark Mom's Panel
$0.09 PayPal deposit from You Data (another big payout!  I'm also the type of person who picks up a penny off the ground - as long as it heads up!)

Total for the week $ 27.16


Total for 2011
$ 182.75

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2011 - Week 1
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 2
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment