What I Earned in 2011 - Week 3


It was another good week thanks to MyPoints.  Too bad it will now take me a little while to earn that reward again.  Remember I'm only posting the rewards as I actually receive them.  I like receiving PayPal deposits because I often forget what I have in my PayPal account until I'm ready to make a purchase
then I have a credit in my account, so it feels like an extra little discount on whatever it is I'm buying.

Here's what I earned this past week: 

$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Swag Bucks (on track to earn over $250 this year!)
$50.00 Gap gift card from MyPoints
$0.09 PayPal deposit from You Data (I know you are all jealous!  Ha!)

Total for the week $ 55.09

Total for 2011
$ 155.59

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?


What I Earned in 2011 - Week 1
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 2

3 comments: