What I Earned in 2011 - Week 2

It was a good week for rewards!  As I'm tracking my weekly totals keep in mind some of the rewards take some time to accumulate, but I'm only posting the rewards as I actually receive them.

Here's what I earned this past week: 

$50.00 Gap gift card from MyPoints
$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from ShopTalk
$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Swag Bucks
$0.50 PayPal deposit from FGI Research
$25.00 American Eagle gift card from e-Rewards 


Total for the week $ 85.50

Total for 2011
$ 100.50

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow, I'm jealous! Way to go! It was so good to meet you today. Looking forward to "working" with you ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I enjoyed meeting you and learning from all of you. This is an exciting new journey for me. Oh and this week was not the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang what a great week, I'm jealous too! I need to do those things, thanks!! And Julia with her 27 swagbucks today and we freaked out, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $85.50 in a week in rewards. Nice haul!! I need to figure out how to do that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete