Confession of the Day - I Get A Lot of Emails

There always seems to be something in my Inbox.  A lot of this is my own fault.  I sign up for multiple survey panels and rewards programs because I like to earn extra money.  I especially love earning when it takes nothing on my part other than opening some emails.  Here are a couple of programs where I can do just that - open the email, click on the link and earn $$.


The first one is InboxDollars which I've been a member of for 2 years now.  I receive 2 to 3 emails a day to my non-primary email address.  I also receive survey invitations through Inbox Dollars which I can complete to earn more. You'll receive a $5 sign up bonus HERE.

MyPoints is one of my favorite ways to earn.  You will receive a few emails a day and also survey invitations.  With MyPoints you can also print coupons from the site and earn 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem.  You can also go through the MyPoints site to do your online shopping and earn points with every purchase made through their partner sites.  Your points can be redeemed for gift cards from a lot of different companies.  I always save my points up to get $50 Gap gift cards which helps support my habit of buying my kids' clothes there.  You can join MyPoints HERE

Again I recommend signing up with your non-primary email address so that you can easily filter through your emails.  Let me know if you have any questions about either of these programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment