Menu Plan ~ Week of November 17th

Today was one of those days where we had several things on the calendar and we were only home for a couple of hours in the afternoon.  Instead of tackling the many things on my to-do list I think I will be just headed to bed.  We did get the menu plan done though, so here's what we're having this week:
  • Monday ~ Grilled Steak and Hashbrown Casserole
  • Tuesday ~ Pasta & Sausage Ragu
  • Wednesday ~ Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Thursday ~ Creamy Chicken and Biscuits
  • Friday ~ Pizza Night
  • Saturday ~ Thanksgiving Dinner with my side and Holiday Party
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

2 comments:

  1. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites! We are doing pizza night on Friday too - such a fun think to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasta ragu sounds so good right now.

    ReplyDelete