Sunday, June 12, 2011

Recipe - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are my favorite cookies to eat!  When I was working my husband would make these every Sunday night so I'd have them to take to work as a snack every day.  (I'm spoiled!)  Hope you like them as much as I do!


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c. butter
1 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. quick oats
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars.  Add eggs, vanilla, oatmeal, flour, salt and baking soda.  Add chocolate chips.  Drop batter on cookie sheet and bake 9-12 minutes at 350 degrees. 

This recipe has been modified from a version of Oatmeal Cookies in our favorite church cookbook.

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!

    ...and I just stumbled your post! Here is a link to mine: http://www.wicked-wicker.com/2011/06/show-them-some-love.html

    Happy Stumbling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!

    Stumbled you....my post is:
    http://keenlykristin.com/2011/06/summer-of-kristin-the-crop-of-the-crest/

    Thanks for linking up!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any cookies with chocolate chips are a friend of mine! :D

    Btw, I stumbled this! Please stumble Jem Costume on Etsy back.

    ReplyDelete