What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 20


Last year I made over $1300 just by doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and earning Swag Bucks. Every week I earned a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really added up. It put a dent in our Christmas budget and also allowed me to purchase a big ticket item for myself without the guilt! When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can also just help pay for some of the fun stuff ~ like taking the family out for ice cream.

I'm tracking my earnings again this year. I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too. It all adds up!

Here's what I earned this week:

$9.75 cash back check from Ebates
$10.00 Amazon gift code from Crowdtap
$5.00 PayPal Deposit from Superpoints ($55 for the year)
$5.00 Amazon gift code from Swag Bucks ($120 for the year)


Total for the year: $ 397.59

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week? How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 15
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 16
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 17
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 18
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 19

(Note: Referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Zoombucks? The site is just like Swagbucks you can redeme the bucks for paypal,giftcards,or other prize.Hope you check it out.Also thanks for the site GiftHulk and the codes.

    ReplyDelete