What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 15


Last year I made over $1300 just by doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and earning Swag Bucks. Every week I earned a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really added up. It put a dent in our Christmas budget and also allowed me to purchase a big ticket item for myself without the guilt! When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can also just help pay for some of the fun stuff ~ like taking the family out for ice cream.

I'm tracking my earnings again this year. I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too. It all adds up!

Here's what I earned this week:

$10.00 Amazon e-gift cards from Swag Bucks ($105 this year so far!)
$5.00 PayPal cash from Superpoints ($40 so far this year)

Total for the year: $ 302.76

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week? How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 10
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 11
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 12
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 13
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 14

(Note: My referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment