Menu Plan ~ Week of March 24th

Spring break is over and I'm thankful because I'm ready to get back into our regular routine.  My exercise got very neglected this past week as did the pile of paperwork on my desk.  Here's hoping I can get organized this week and to start here's what we've got planned for dinners:
  • Sunday ~ Fajitas
  • Monday ~ Hosting Small Group Dinner ~ Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Beer Bread, Pistachio Salad and Brownies
  • Tuesday ~ Jambalaya
  • Wednesday ~ Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles (carry over)
  • Thursday ~ Leftovers
  • Friday ~ Potato Crunch Fish Filets & Oven Fries
  • Saturday ~ Easter Dinner with my family
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about Easter. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete