Frugal Tuesday Tip


Here is my tip of the week!

Take advantage of your local library and all the programs they offer for free.  Yesterday my kids and I celebrated Valentine's Day at a local library and were sent home with all the materials needed for a Valentine's craft.  Many libraries have story time for toddlers and preschoolers.  Just check out their calendar.  Our family has attended story times, music class and baby sign language classes all for free from the libraries around town.  It takes a little time to research and sign up for programs, but it is worth it having free activities -especially in the winter when you need to get out of the house.  I love that our local library in Waukee hosts a toddler story time twice a week and I don't even have to register for it.  We can just drop in when we have time.   

2 comments:

  1. A side benefit to all that fun is that it gets the kids used to relying on the library as a community resource.

    ReplyDelete