What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 4


Last year I made over $1300 just by doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and earning Swag Bucks. Every week I earned a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really added up. It put a dent in our Christmas budget and also allowed me to purchase a big ticket item for myself without the guilt! When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can also just help pay for some of the fun stuff.

I'm tracking my earnings again this year. I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too. It all adds up!

Here's what I earned this week:

$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Swag Bucks ($30 this year so far!)
$20.00 check from Toluna Opinion Panel

Total for the year: $ 106.00

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week? How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 1
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 2
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 3

(Note: My referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

1 comment:

  1. I love Swagbucks and other sites like it. I do a lot of my holiday shopping with the extra money that I make throughout the year. I also use my monies from Inbox for our gas in the RV during the summers!! Great idea posting your weekly earning so people can see exactly how you've done. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete