What I Earned in 2012 - Week 1


In 2011 I made $1304.69 from doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and collecting Swag Bucks.  Every week I would earn a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really added up.  When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can help pay for some of the fun stuff.  Just from using Swag Bucks last year I earned $310 in Amazon gift cards and a $10 Starbucks gift card.  Having that money helped pay for Christmas gifts plus I was able to save up enough to buy myself a Kindle Fire.  It was definitely worth the little bit of time spent each day searching and earning my swagbucks.

In 2012 I'll be keeping track of my earnings again.  I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too.  It all adds up!

This week I earned:
$10.00 Amazon e-gift cards from Swag Bucks 

Total for the year: $ 10.00

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2011 - Week 51
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 52

(Note: My referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, over $1300 earn last year, way to go!!!! You did a great job. I use swag bucks as well, but didn't earn nearly as much as you last week. I usually do the daily polls and 1 search win a day.
    Keep up the great work!
    {sass}

    ReplyDelete