What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 2


Last year I made over $1300 just by doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and earning Swag Bucks.  Every week I earned a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really added up.  When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can help pay for some of the fun stuff. 

I'm tracking my earnings again this year.  I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too.  It all adds up!

Here's what I earned this week:

$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Swag Bucks
$25.00 American Eagle gift card from eRewards
$15.00 Amazon e-gift cards from Hallmark Mom's Panel
$5.00 check from Synovate Global Opinion Panel

Total for the year: $ 60.00

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 1

(Note: My referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment