Double Referral Bonus at Ebates!


Do you "earn" money when you shop online? I try to whenever I can.  One of the ways I do this is by stopping by Ebates first before I go to the site I'm going to buy from.  Ebates is a shopping site that gives you the various promotional codes available for online retailers and then when you click on the link through their site they will give you a percentage of your purchase as cash back. 

Right now Ebates will double your referral bonus when you invite 3 friends.  You will earn $30 Plus you get $5 for every referral over 3 between 1/1/11 – 2/28/11. 

You can sign up with Ebates here.  You will get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!  If you shop online you should go through Ebates to earn cash back on what you are buying anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment