Price Chopper Des Moines Area Grocery Deals ~ December 11th - 17th



Here are my favorite deals I see at Price Chopper from the advertised prices good through next Monday.  Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.


Honeycrisp Apples $1.49 lb.


Golden Pineapple $2.99 each

Sanderson Farms Fresh Chicken Breast $1.49 lb.

Best Choice Almond Bark $1.99

Libby's Vegetables $0.44 (limit 12)

Best Choice Broth $0.69

Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream $2.99 (Save $0.75/1 Turkey Hill All Natural Ice Cream)

Best Choice Whipped Topping $0.99



Price Chopper 5 Day Sale ~ December 13th - 17th

Blackberries 6 oz. $0.88 (limit 4)

Best Choice Large Eggs $0.99 dozen (limit 2)





What's on your Price Chopper list this week? See any deals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment