Fareway Grocery Deals ~ May 29th - June 4th



Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through next Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.



Avocados $0.99

Dole Garden Salad, Shredded Lettuce or Coleslaw Mix $0.99

California Peaches or Nectarines $1.99 lb.

Red or Yellow B-Size Potatoes $0.88 lb.

Fresh Green Beans $0.99 lb.

New Zealand Braeburn Apples $0.99 lb.

John Morrell Hot Dogs $0.88

Fareway Pork Sausage $1.99 lb. (with in-ad coupon)

Pillsbury Cake Mix $1.00

Rotella's Sliced Vienna Bread $1.49

Fareway Cottage Bread $1.49

Old Orchard Apple Blends & Cocktails $0.99

Fareway Refried Beans $0.88

Fareway Steamable Vegetables $0.99

Blue Bunny Ice Cream Core Flavors $2.99

Fareway Pretzels $0.99

Fritos and Cheetos $1.67



What's on your Fareway list this week? Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment