Price Chopper Des Moines Area Grocery Deals ~ March 21st - 27th



Here are my favorite deals I see at Price Chopper from the advertised prices good through next Monday.  Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.



Strawberries 2 lbs. $3.88

Country Style Pork or Pork Butt Roast $1.29 lb.

belVita Breakfast Biscuits $2.50 ($1.00 cash back when you buy two belVita)

Best Choice Apple Juice $1.49

Best Choice Whole Wheat Pasta $0.99

American Beauty or Ronzoni Pasta $1.00

DaVinci Pasta $0.99

Palermo's Pizza $3.99 (Save $1.00/1 Palermo's Pizza)

Nabisco Cheese Nips $0.79

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies $1.49 (limit 4) (Save $1.00/1 Keebler Cookies when you use KFR points)

Fritos or Cheetos $1.69





What's on your Price Chopper list this week? See any deals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment