Menu Plan ~ Week of March 19th

We had fun celebrating my baby boy's 3rd birthday this weekend.  I can't believe how fast the last few years with him have gone by.  Last week was spring break for my older two kiddos.  We ended up eating out a couple of times for dinner taking advantage of Blaze Pizza's $3.14 pizzas for #PiDay and using up some of my Chick-Fil-A coupons.  It made menu planning for this week easier since we have several meals we are carrying over.

Here's what we're planning for meals this week at our house:

  • Monday ~ Grilled Hamburgers and Corn
  • Tuesday ~ Chicken Stir Fry
  • Wednesday ~ Leftovers
  • Thursday ~ Stuffed Red Peppers
  • Friday ~  Tuna Casserole
  • Saturday ~ Taco Bake

What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

1 comment:

  1. I made stuffed bell peppers for the first time last week as part of my 1950s-style menu. Loved them!

    I followed you here from I'm an Organizing Junkie. I'm spring cleaning this week so I'm doing crock pot meals. You can see my menu here: http://lifewithdee.com/menu-monday-slow-cooker-recipe-week-2/

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete