Review ~ Ozeri Ultra Wind 42" Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan

Disclosure:  This product was received free of charge for the purpose of this review.



School tomorrow just cancelled for my kids due to dangerously cold weather so this may seem like an odd time to be reviewing a fan.  I do live in Iowa though and along with each of the four seasons comes extremes in every direction. Although it may be hard to imagine now it won't be too long before we're longing for some cooler temps.  I received a product recently that we will be very thankful to have when that time comes.  The Ultra Wind 42" Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan by Ozeri is the perfect fan to keep our home comfortable.


The fan arrives in good size box and requires just a little bit of assembly.  My hubby did this for me, but it was completed quickly with just the use of a screwdriver.  You can choose to just attach the fan to the base or to use the extension column that's included. We intend to use the fan in multiple rooms for multiple purposes so we went ahead and assembled it with the extension column.

When I was growing up my family had box fans.  As an adult I owned a typical oscillating stand fan. Neither of those are very attractive options and both can be very noisy.  This fan is completely different. It's sleek and stylish and is not an eyesore in any way.  It would fit in among your appliances or in your entertainment room.  I love the ultra-slim design because we will primarily use it in our bedroom.  When not in use it can fit back in the corner out of way and does not use up a lot of space.  When it does get used it circulates the air through our bedroom wonderfully keeping the room at a comfortable temperature.  I have it fairly close to the bed and I'm impressed with the noise-level or I should say lack of noise from it.  It's very quiet in when used in the low and medium level settings.


I have never owned a fan with as many features as the Ultra Wind 42".  It comes with a remote control which is a nice feature, but not one that I will probably use very often.  On both the remote and the control panel there is an On/Off button, an Osc button to control the breeze distribution, and a timer button to utilize if you want it to turn off automatically.  You can also use the mode button to choose from 3 different breeze patterns including sleep, nature, and normal and use the speed button to choose from 3 different speed settings.


The bright and very clear LCD display is where you can view what mode and speed setting you are in and the number of hours on the timer if on.  It will also tell you the room temperature.  At night it can go into night mode so all of the icons on the display will dim.  The only thing that concerns me with the fan is the slight wobbliness of it.  It is only a concern because my baby boy has a tendency to want to grab and pull at things.  It is just another thing I'm going to have to keep out of his reach for the time being.

Our house can get quite warm when we have company over for parties so I'm truly excited to put this fan to proper use.  For now we'll just dream of sunshine and temperatures in the double digits.  To learn more about the Ultra Wind Tower Fan and other products for your home be sure to visit Ozeri.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment