Review ~ Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket Pedometer

Disclosure:  This product was received free of charge for the purpose of this review.


I've shared my goal of losing the rest of the baby weight already, but now it's time to talk about what I'm doing about it.  I'm still running though it's much harder to get motivated about that in the winter.  I started yoga this year although I haven't braved from the comfort of my own home for that yet.  I'm also just making a conscious effort to get up and move more.  Since I work from home I spend a lot of my day sitting in front of the computer screen.  Even with my little man around I know I don't move as much as I should.  To get myself moving it's important that I have a way to monitor and track what I'm doing. That's why it's nice to have this digital pedometer from Ozeri.


The Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket Pedometer is great for anyone who is counting their steps, monitoring their calories or wanting to record their distance.  I've used pedometers in the past but they were never digital and I was never sure of their accuracy.  This digital pedometer was an improvement right out of the package.  I love it's light, slim design and digital display.  You may be intimidated by the fact that it is digital, but I thought this just made it easier to set up.  To use you first program it with your personal data including your weight and stride.  It comes with instructions for measuring your stride so you can enter that information accurately.  You also input the date and time on the device.  

I love that the pedometer has several different modes you can scroll through. You can get the number of steps which is great if you've set a goal of 10,000 steps a day or something similar.  You can also use it for calories burned, tracking distance, keeping track of your exercise time and determining your average speed.  If you're wanting to track your total for the day along with just your total for a workout you can use its split mode feature.  The pedometer automatically resets at midnight for the day, but will keep a running total for up to 7 days.



This pedometer is different from others in that it can be in any position to monitor your activity accurately unlike others that have to be in an upright position.  I love that you can just slide it in your pocket and go and not worry if it's upright or sideways.  It also comes with a lanyard so you can wear it around your neck if you prefer.  That's helpful because a lot of my workout pants and shorts don't have pockets.  However, I really do wish it had a clip for my waistband because I'm not a fan of wearing the lanyard when running so for now this will only get used to track my activity around the house and out for walks with my little man.

Other nice features include a blue backlight for viewing at night and a sleep mode.  To help prolong the batter life the pedometer automatically goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds of no movement.

I highly recommend this pedometer for its ease of use, information provided, and reasonable price. You can get it for about $15 on Amazon.  To learn more about the pocket pedometer and other digital lifestyle products be sure to visit Ozeri.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment