Menu Plan ~ Week of December 7th

Another weekend has just flown by!  I have a feeling that's the way it will be until after the holidays.  I have a goal of at least creating my Christmas cards by the end of the week, but not sure I will actually accomplish it!  Have you started on your cards yet?

Here's what we're planning for dinners this week at our house:
  • Sunday ~ Sausage Sandwiches
  • Monday ~ Skillet Chicken & Dumplings
  • Tuesday ~ Baked Potato Bar (carry over from last week)
  • Wednesday ~ Nachos Grande
  • Thursday ~ Chicken & Thai Sweet Chili Noodles
  • Friday ~ Stuffed Pizza Burgers and Oven Fries
  • Saturday ~ Chicken in Supreme Sauce
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

1 comment:

  1. ohh! haven't done baked potato bar in a long time- thanks for the idea! happy i found your blog- being frugal is really important to me too :)

    ReplyDelete