MilkSplash Milk Flavoring Review #MilkSplashRecipe


I would like to extend my gratitude to MilkSplash for sponsoring this post.


I've written many times over the years about my son, the picky eater.  What you may not know is that his pickiness also extends to what he drinks.  At an early age he rejected white milk and then was given hot chocolate, so that now the only milk he will drink is chocolate milk and even then usually in the form of hot chocolate at night.  He won't touch white milk.  It makes me feel like a failure as a parent in this area. Although since he's the oldest I've made a promise to myself to not let this happen again.  It was with him in mind that I became excited about MilkSplash.  MilkSplash is a product that helps parents like myself get kids to drink more milk or as in the case of my oldest boy drink some milk at all.


You may already be familiar with products that flavor your water by just squirting in a drop of flavor enhancer.  MilkSplash does the same for milk.  It adds unique flavors that are fun and great tasting.  MilkSplash is a zero-calorie and fat-free that makes milk an alternative to unhealthier beverage choices because it can compete with flavor.

And what flavors they are.  Does your child love orange, strawberry or banana? MilkSplash has you covered.  Perhaps they prefer a chocolaty flavor then choose Cocoa Loco or Cookies 'N Cream.  We received a sampler pack of MilkSplash that contained all five of the current flavors including Sir Strawberry Swirl, Orange Cream Dream and Jammin' Banana.  


My daughter and I tried Orange Cream Dream first and I liked how it gave the milk an orange creamsicle taste. It gave the milk a lot of flavor.  You only need to use one gentle squeeze for each 8 fl oz. serving.  Our kids' cups are smaller than that so I have to make sure I'm not squeezing too much out.


Recently we decided to taste test and compare the rest of the flavors so we could choose our favorites.  I had my son try Strawberry, but he wasn't a fan. My daughter however loved it.  She is not at all picky and truly liked all the flavors.  She said that her favorite was banana, then orange then Cookies 'N Cream.  My son ended up getting won over after he tried the Orange.  I was hoping to love the Cocoa Loco, but I was wanting a more rich chocolate taste. My personal favorite was the Cookies 'N Cream.  It gave the milk a somewhat sweet flavor without being overpowering.  Their newest flavor is Horchata Pinata which I haven't tried, but is a cinnamon flavor which sounds interesting. MilkSplash will be adding more flavors in the future too.

 

MilkSplash flavorings are gluten and allergen-free.  Note though that they do include both natural and artificial ingredients including artificial coloring.  I think that for a lot of younger kids the color really adds to the fun and helps them forget that they are drinking white milk.

The cute small packaging of MilkSplash makes them not only fun to look at, but also easy to transport.  If you have kids that pack lunch from home, but get milk at school MilkSplash would easily fit into their lunchbox for them to add their own flavoring at lunchtime.

You can find MilkSplash at Target, Walmart and some regional grocery chains. Visit MilkSplash to find out where you can get it close to home.



MilkSplash has recently kicked off their 2014 "Splash Off" recipe contest.  They are looking for original recipes that use MilkSplash.  One lucky winner will receive a $500 Visa gift card!  

Learn more by visiting the MilkSplash website and connecting with the brand on Facebook.


Disclaimer: I am a member of The Social Media Panel, LLC. who was given the opportunity to review this product. However, the brand or company has not influenced me in any way to provide any type of review other than my true and honest opinions. I am disclosing all information provided in this review according to the information provided in Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment