Mary J Blige The London Sessions Album Review #TheLondonSessions #O2O

Disclosure:  I participated in the Mary J Blige The London Sessions album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.  



For Mary J Blige's newest album the artist traveled across the Atlantic to collaborate with some of this decade’s most celebrated UK musical talent including Disclosure, Eg White, Emile Sandé, Jimmy Napes, Naughty Boy, SAM ROMANS and Sam Smith.  The result album, The London Sessions, capture's the singer/songwriter's expected soulful sound in a new way. The album is for Mary J Blige fans, R&B fans and anyone that loves music.  Many of the tracks have a dance vibe to them perfect for anyone who likes to groove.

You can listen to the first track Therapy here:


Mary sounds as great as ever on her thirteenth studio album.  Her vocals and her tone are all strong and true to her sound.  There are so many lyrics that speak to me on this album.  My favorite song on the album is "Not Loving You". You can feel the pain of trying to support someone that you love.  My other favorite is "Long Hard Look" because it really asks you to examine what you have in your life.  I like "Nobody But You" because it's one that I can get my dance on to.

Full Track Listing for The London Sessions
1. Therapy
2. Doubt
3. Not Loving You
4. When You're Gone
5. Right Now
6. My Loving
7. Long Hard Look
8. Whole Damn Year
9. Nobody But You
10. Pick Me Up
11. Follow
12. Worth My Time


The London Sessions will be released on December 2nd.  You can pre-order now on iTunes and Amazon

Learn more by visiting the Official Mary J Blige Websitewww.maryjblige.com or connecting via Twitter @maryjblige or Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/maryjblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment