Mike and Ike Candy for Valentine's Day

Product was received in exchange for this post.


My weekend plans include helping my kids get their Valentines ready for their classroom exchanges at the end of next week.  Although I still haven't quite decided what to get for my kiddos for Valentine's Day, I know it is fast approaching!  All of my family was already treated recently by getting to sample some Mike and Ike Valentine's Day candy.  


Share the passion of Valentine’s Day by surprising special loved ones in your life this Valentine’s Day with limited edition varieties from MIKE AND IKE® and HOT TAMALES® candy.  MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix, is hitting the shelves just in time for Valentine’s Day!    Your favorite “hottie” will love to receive special edition HOT TAMALES® Cinnamon candy with special HOTTIE Valentine’s Day graphics.  


My daughter is a huge fan of Mike and Ike's Passion Mix pictured above. We've been taking the candy along to her brother's basketball games and she enjoys a box.  Her favorite flavor is the Paradise Punch.  I'm partial to the strawberry, but that's the great thing about the mix - we can share and both be happy.  I usually let her stick with her fave though while my hubby and I keep it spicy with our own box of Hot Tamales.  I love the cinnamon flavor and while I don't think they are as hot as they used to be my daughter still thinks they're pretty spicy.

MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix and HOT TAMALES® Hottie both come in a 5 oz box, and are the perfect addition to any Valentine’s Day gift.  The MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix blend includes Paradise Punch, Strawberry, Grape and Cherry flavors.  HOT TAMALES® special edition for Valentine’s Day is the classic Cinnamon flavor everyone loves and the box comes ready to gift with a tag fully integrated into the packaging!  SRP for both 5oz boxes is $1.00 - $1.39.

Disclosure:  I received free product and information in exchange for this review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment