Review ~ Fast Fixin' Jumbo Popcorn Chicken

Thanks to Fast Fixin' for providing me their product to review.



Fast Fixin' Popcorn Chicken Nuggets are a product you can always find in our freezer.  They are a product I like to have on hand because it's an easy lunch  for my son and a good option for when he has friends over for dinner with us.  I first tried Fast Fixin' brand because of a sale at a grocery store.  When my son tried them and preferred them over other options they became a staple and I've always appreciated their low price and the coupons that are often available.


Fast Fixin' are rolling out a new recipe for their Jumbo Popcorn Chicken and since we are fans of the brand we were happy to try them out.  The Jumbo Popcorn Chicken are made with white rib meat and now have 36% less fat and 40% less cholesterol than the original popcorn chicken.  They also have 0g of Trans Fat.  Both of my kids liked them as well as always.  I made sure to try them too.  I liked the seasoning of the breading but was glad that even with that flavor I could still taste the chicken.  There was a recipe on the package for Fiesta Chicken Salad that I thought looked really good.  It included greens, salsa, tomato, corn, beans and cheese with the popcorn chicken on top.  I'm definitely going to have to try it out!

The popcorn chicken also has new packaging.  The amount product hasn't changed, but the bag is smaller.  I always appreciate reduced packaging and less waste.  It has an attached sealstrip to help with freshness.  

I think Fast Fixin' products are a great value and I love that the company stands by their quality guarantee.  To learn more about Fast Fixin' and to connect with the brand visit their page on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I received product for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. These probably make a nice snack! It's great that they are less fattening and do not have any trans fats. It's also great that they taste as authentic and natural for being a frozen product because a lot of the time the realness of the taste can go away with a frozen item. I also appreciate the smaller packaging as it's less wasteful and more storage-friendly! I'll have to check out Fast Fixin' products next time I go to the store! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete