Review ~ Packaways Reusable Plastic Storage Boxes


 
As our kids are getting older and growing I've discovered one thing I will never have enough of - storage boxes.  Since we're still in the stage of holding onto things we've got bins and bins of old boy clothes, old girl clothes and bins full of bigger sizes for both kids.  We've got boxes filled with baby toys, baby supplies and many more things I can't part with quite yet.  Since I'm always in need of more storage I was very happy to review some new reusable plastic storage boxes called Packaways.

Packaways are unique in that they are plastic boxes that are super easy to put together and when you don't have a use for them they fold flat for even easier storage.  The boxes come in five different sizes.  They have totes, under bed boxes and classic boxes.  I received two of the classic boxes to try out. 


The boxes come with assembly instructions, but honestly you might not need them.  Packaways set up automatically and the flaps lock together for a secure closure that doesn't require any tape on your part which makes these perfect for moving.  I can see how these would work great for college students.  Plus the bright colors make these boxes much nicer to look at then your typical moving boxes.

I'm using one of the Packaways to store some fabulous dresses for my daughter I picked up at a garage sale on Friday.  They're too big for her right now, so I'll store them until she's older. 


The other Packaway works out great to store my son's GeoTrax sets.  Ever since we've been under construction his set has been taken apart and put away multiple times.

Each box has a contents placard on it. You can use a China Marker Dry Erase Marker on the placard to label your boxes fore each reuse.


 
I love that Packways are so easy to use and quick to put together.  I'm also glad they have handles to make for easy lifting.  We will always have a need for storage boxes in our house and Packaways are a great alternative for our family.  Be sure to check out the Packaways.com to check out  all of the size and color options available.  You can also connect with Packaways on Facebook.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment