Receive Free Package Alerts from UPS


Do you want to know when you'll have packages arriving and who they are from?  You can sign up to receive free package alerts from UPS when you sign up for their UPS My Choice program. It is a FREE program that will allow you to get email alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-off, re-route to other locations and many other options. You can sign up for UPS My Choice for free to start taking advantage of this program.  I love receiving these emails that alert me when a package is coming.  I know when to expect something and if I'm not going to be home I can make other arrangements for it and not have to worry.

Disclosure: This post contains sponsored content.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea, one of those where you wonder why nobody thought of it before :) I just signed up to the My Choice.

    ReplyDelete