Weekly Menu Plan July 10-16

We are grilling chicken this week sometime, so I thought it would be a good time to share our smoked chicken salad recipe.  I was surprised I hadn't posted it yet.  Hope you like it - it's one of my huband's faves.

Here is what my family is planning to have for meals for the rest of this week:
We'll probably have leftovers once or twice during the week and may go out to eat over the weekend.

If you need some more ideas check out the many blogs that participate in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie



What's for dinner at your house this week?

2 comments:

  1. What's funny is, my husband and I are just now preparing our monthly meal planner, and your post just popped up in my twitter TL. I think that we will end up planning each week out instead of trying to plan a full month out.

    Do you usually use one meat for the majority of the entire week or switch it up. Enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really just try to switch things up a bit. It's mostly based on what we have on hand and what sounds good at the time. We also have to consider the weather in Iowa. With it being so warm here this week we are grilling more and trying to avoid oven use.

    ReplyDelete