Weekly Menu Plan May 8-14

We enjoyed dinner at my in-laws to celebrate Mother's Day today. Here is what my family is planning on having for dinner the rest of the week ~ Thanks Jim for planning this week all on your own!  I appreciate it!
  • Chicken Fajitas
  • Stuffed Green Bell Peppers w/ bacon (carry over from last week)
  • Steak Fried Rice
  • Grilled Hot Dogs & oven fries
We usually leave a little room in the meal plan for leftovers once or twice during the week and possibly going out during the weekend.

If you need some more ideas check out the many blogs that participate in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


What's for dinner at your house this week?

2 comments:

  1. wish I could plan ahead like this.
    Thanks for stopping by Arizona Mama. I am returning the comment.

    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan and your Fried Rice looks great. Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete