My $2.16 Target Trip & More

I wanted to share my Target trip from last night since you still have some time to grab the Nivea body wash deal.  I'm sorry for not posting it earlier, but with the Blogger outage I've just been playing catch up on everything today. 

The issue with Blogger caused several of my posts from Wednesday night/Thursday disappear.  It also caused comments to disappear as well.  If you know you entered the Freschetta Pizza giveaway during that time period please come back and enter again as your comments have disappeared and I have no idea if they will be restored.  (I'm sorry!)


Here is what I bought:

2 - Lysol Wipes @ $2.49 each
Used: 2 - Save $1.50 off any Lysol wipes (no longer available)

Finish Quantum 10 ct @ $2.79
Used 1 - Save $1.75 off Finish Quantum (no longer available)

3 - Nivea Body Wash on sale for $2.43
Used 3 - Save $3.00 off Nivea Women's Body Wash (4/17 RP insert exp. 5/14)

Reach Floss @ $0.89
Used 1 - Save $1.00 off any Reach floss (no longer available)

I had an overage of $0.11 from the floss and $1.71 from the body wash which gave me a total of $2.16 for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Great savings!

    I am following you via FNF blog hop. Please follow me.
    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete