Confession of the Day - I Get My Groupon On!


I was so excited when Groupon started including Des Moines deals.  Yes, we have other local deals sites, but with Groupon they add a new deal each weekday.  Quantities are limited, but are much higher than some of the other deals sites we have.   If enough people are interested in the groupon for that day the deal is activated.  If not enough people want a specific offer, no one gets it and no one is charged.  This is the incentive to invite your friends. If it is activated you will get an email saying your purchase was a success and you can print your Groupon and use it.

Today's Des Moines Groupon is for Bistro Montage.  I have only been to this restaurant once, but with this deal paying only $30 for a $60 value I can afford to go again soon!  You can check out the deal of the day and sign up for Groupon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment