What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 51


I have found that a great way to earn some extra money is just by doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and earning Swag Bucks and Hulk Coins. Every week I earn a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really adds up. I got most of our big Christmas gifts for this year using these earnings! When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can also just help pay for some of the fun stuff ~ which for me is all about experiences. Being able to take weekend road trips and buy concert tickets are reasons I like to earn "fun money".

I'm tracking my earnings again this year. I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too. It all adds up!

This week I received:

$10.00 Amazon gift codes from Gift Hulk ($75 for the year)
$5.00 Amazon gift code from Swag Bucks ($155 for the year)

Total for the year: $  905.96

Some thoughts on this year...my earnings were down this year compared to last year.  I think the primary reason for this is I haven't been spending the same amount of time completing surveys.  With managing the blog I don't have the spare time I used to have to do them and it definitely cut into my earnings.  I would love to become a little more organized in the new year to gain some of that time back and be able to earn that way again.  We'll see....

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week? How did you do it?

(Note: Referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment