What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 8


Last year I made over $1300 just by doing things like clicking on emails, taking surveys and earning Swag Bucks. Every week I earned a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really added up. It put a dent in our Christmas budget and also allowed me to purchase a big ticket item for myself without the guilt! When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it can also just help pay for some of the fun stuff.

I'm tracking my earnings again this year. I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too. It all adds up!

Here's what I earned this week:

$5.00 PayPal deposit from Superpoints ($20 this year so far!)
$10.00 Amazon e-gift cards from Swag Bucks ($55 this year so far!)
$10.00 Amazon e-gift card from Hallmark Mom's Panel
$20.26 cash back check from shopping online through Ebates

Total for the year: $ 196.26

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week? How did you do it?
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 3
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 4
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 5
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 6
What I Earned in 2012 ~ Week 7

(Note: My referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

4 comments:

  1. I am a contest junkie and spend about an hour each day entering them. Last year I earned a pretty reasonable amount of stuff but this year I seem to be growing tired of the daily grind, LOL. It's like a part time job.

    I think since I started my blog, I've been more focused on that and have had less time to commit to contests. I have won about $125 in gift cards though so I haven't dropped it completely.

    Great Job on your earnings!

    Chris (ABH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your earnings! I keep track of all the coupons I've been using since the beginning of the year, it's been keeping me motivated to use more, because sometimes it's just so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I think people forget that the little things we do add up... be it earning money or saving it, but you've got it down!

    ReplyDelete