What I Earned in 2011 - Week 32


One of my goals for the year is to keep track of all the extra money I make from reading emails, taking surveys and collecting Swag Bucks.  Now I know this will not seem like much, but keep in mind the little things really do add up over the course of a year and $5 or $10 here and there can pay for some of the fun stuff.  And the fun stuff this week for us is at the Iowa State Fair.

Here's what I earned this past week: 

$10.00 Amazon e-gift cards from Swag Bucks ($190 for the year so far!)
$5.00 Amazon e-gift card from Hallmark Mom's Panel

Total for 2011: $ 771.28


Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2011 - Week 27
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 28
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 29
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 30
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 31

(Note: My referral link is used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julia,
    I earned a bit here and there too by writing reviews for some of the sponsors... not much but 9usd per post is fine with me, as you said, we can buy something with the money we earn.

    http://reanaclaire.com from voiceboks!

    ReplyDelete