What I Earned in 2011 - Week 30


One of my goals for the year is to keep track of all the extra money I make from reading emails, taking surveys and collecting Swag Bucks.  Now I know this will not seem like much, but keep in mind the little things really do add up over the course of a year and $5 or $10 here and there can pay for some of the fun stuff. 

Here's what I earned this past week: 

$10.00 Amazon e-gift cards from Swag Bucks ($175 for the year so far!)
$10.00 Brinker (On the Border, Chilis) gift card from MySurvey.com

Total for 2011: $ 706.28


Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week?  How did you do it?

What I Earned in 2011 - Week 25
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 26
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 27
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 28
What I Earned in 2011 - Week 29

(Note: My referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

4 comments:

  1. I love these updates. They really help one see how the small amounts add up :) Thanks!

    I stumbled this post. Mine is at http://silverfaeries-dragonflies.blogspot.com/2011/07/diy-dressformattempt-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoyed your article and stumbled, have a nice day. Amee at www.madamedeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love Swagbucks!

    I've stumbled your post! If you want to stumble back, my post is http://www.mamamommymom.com/2011/07/bbt-summer-pasta-salad.html

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com
    www.facebook.com/mamamommymom
    www.twitter.com/mamamommymom

    ReplyDelete