Price Chopper Des Moines Area Grocery Deals ~ November 27th - December 3rd



Here are my favorite deals I see at Price Chopper from the advertised prices good through next Monday.  Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.



Blueberries 6 oz. $1.49


KC Pride 80% Lean Ground Beef $1.99 lb. (sold in family pack)

KC Pride Bread & Butter Boneless Roast $2.99 lb.

Progresso Soup $0.99 (limit 4)

Best Choice Pasta 32 oz. $1.79

Nabisco Oreo Cookies $1.99 (limit 2)

Best Choice Soda 12 packs 4 for $10



Price Chopper 4 Day Sale ~ November 29th-December 2nd

Best Choice Apple Juice or Cider $0.99 (limit 4)

Ritz Crackers $1.79

Lays Chips and Kettle Cooked Chips $1.88



What's on your Price Chopper list this week? See any deals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment