Price Chopper Des Moines Area Grocery Deals ~ December 26th - January 1st



Here are my favorite deals I see at Price Chopper from the advertised prices good through next Monday.  Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.



Large Limes $0.50

Strawberries $1.99 lb.

Yoplait Yogurt $0.50

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 3 for $5 (FREE Minute Maid Orange Juice & FREE Best Choice Eggs with purchase of 3)

Bar S Jumbo Franks $0.99 (Save when you sign up)

KC Pride 80% Lean Ground Beef $1.99 lb.

Best Choice Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns $0.99

Kellogg's Cereals $1.49 each (when you buy 3) (Save $2.00/4 Kelogg's Cereals; Save $0.40/1 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes or Froot Loops)

Best Choice Microwave Popcorn 3 ct $1.00

Best Choice Pasta $0.99

Best Choice Waffles $1.29



What's on your Price Chopper list this week? See any deals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment