Fareway Grocery Deals ~ June 6th - 12th


Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.



Red Seedless Grapes $0.99 lb.

Washington Extra Fancy Gala Apples $0.99 lb.

California Black Plums $1.99 lb.

Athena Cantaloupe $0.77 lb.

AE Dips $0.79

Yoplait Yogurt $0.38 (Save $0.50/5 Yoplait Yogurt)

Fareway White Milk 1/2 gallon (limit 2)

Oscar Mayer Basic Lunchables $1.00

Farmland Bacon $2.98 (limit 4)

All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.88 lb.

Boneless Arm Cut Charcoal Steak $2.99 lb.

Tone's Mini Spices $0.79

Fareway Cottage Bread $1.18

Pepsi or Mountain Dew Product 24 packs $4.88 each (limit 2)




What's on your Fareway list this week? Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment