Review ~ Tom Barrington Leather Wallet

Disclosure:  Product was received in exchange for this post.



It may seem like a contradiction but the hardest person in my life to shop for is the one I know best.  I typically know the things my husband needs or will use, but then I don't know exactly the right make or model that he prefers.  And when it comes to clothing or accessories we can't seem to get on the same page.  When his old wallet was falling apart he was so picky about selecting a new one that he never did buy himself one.  He started using one that someone gave him because he didn't want to spend money on something that wasn't his style.  When I got the opportunity to review a leather wallet from Tom Barrington I thought that maybe, just maybe, he'd find one that would catch his eye.

We reviewed the selection of men's wallets on the Tom Barrington site and chose a stingray leather bi-fold wallet with red leather interior.  My husband is partial to bi-fold wallets and liked that there is two large compartments and two smaller cash pockets inside.  There is also 6 credit card compartments to hold all the plastic.

I personally love the red leather interior.  It honestly may be a little hip for my non-hipster hubby, but it's very cool.  It's the kind of wallet you want to have an excuse to open just so someone else can see it.


The navy blue stingray leather on the outside is also pretty sweet. It is a dark navy in person, but when the light shines on it just right it takes on more of a sea blue shade.  I've never seen another wallet like it.  It's definitely unique and stylish. You can also see where it has been double stitched along the bottom of the cash compartment fold.  This wallet is made to last and the quality is evident.  I love that it not only looks good, but is also made to be functional. The best thing about it though is that my husband is digging it.


Visit the Tom Barrington site to discover more of their unique leather wallets and other accessories including belts, watch straps and mobile phone cases.  As the holiday season approaches it is a great site to check out for gift ideas.  You can also connect with Tom Barrington on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.


Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment