Menu Plan ~ Week of July 27th #menuplan

Do you ever wish you took more pictures of your food?? The sandwiches we had tonight were so good and pretty tasty looking, but I was too busy eating to snap a pic.  Oh well - there will be more sandwiches in the future.  Here's what we're planning for dinners at our house this week:


  • Sunday - Turkey, Bacon & Avocado on Garlic Foccacia
  • Monday - Grilled Pork Chops, Garden Green Beans and Sweet Corn
  • Tuesday - Fajitas
  • Wednesday - Pizza Boats
  • Thursday - Chick-Fil-A (using coupons) 
  • Friday - Pioneer Woman's Butter Chicken
  • Saturday - BLTs and Green Beans (as long as our tomatoes our ready)
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

1 comment:

  1. YES I used to always forget to snap a picture ... then I told Hubby that "I need to get a picture to share the recipe!" and then he starts to feel the need to pretty-fy the food ... by HIS standards ;-) It's been a long time since I've had a BLT but now I'm craving one! Thanks for sharing! (hopped over from Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday party)

    ReplyDelete