Review ~ Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Ceral #MorningEnergy

Product was received in exchange for this post.



Did you know there are now 16 varieties of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal? The newest varieties were made to help us stay energized for our busy mornings. It comes in two delicious flavors including Chocolatey Almond Crunch, which has delicious chocolatey morsels and almond slivers and Cinnamon Crunch, which is packed with sweet, crunchy cinnamon bites.  Both have the clusters and the flavors my family expects and loves from Honey Bunches of Oats cereal.


My family was sent a box of each new variety to try out and it was one of those packages I had to keep away from the rest of my family.  We all eat cereal in this household although my son just likes to pick out the tasty clusters.  I wanted to try the Chocolatey Almond Crunch variety first.


I love almonds so this was my favorite of the two cereals.  The chocolate bites were very tasty too.  I didn't think either flavor overwhelmed the other.  


The Cinnamon Crunch variety lived up to its name with a strong cinnamon scent, flavor and its great crunch.  Both varieties were able to keep their crunch even with milk because of our favorite cluster bites.  Each is made with whole grains and contains 6g of protein per serving.  Whether or not I felt energized after eating the cereal is debatable, but it is definitely satisfying.  I didn't have hunger or need to snack during the morning.  


To learn more connect with Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook and follow @HBOats on Twitter.
Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment