Infographic ~ Why Career Specific Training Makes You the Best Hire

This post contains sponsored content.

I confess I've always been a little envious of my hubby and the career path he chose as an electrician.  While he was an electrical apprentice he got paid on the job training, 5 weeks of learning in the classroom and already had a job with the company he's been with now for more than 10 years by the time he graduated the program.  While I graduated with a bachelor's degree from a great private university, but without a job offer and plenty of student loan debt.  Our paths couldn't have been more different and I definitely see the value of getting career specific training.  In the infographic below CSI shares 4 Reasons Career Specific Training Makes You the Best Hire.

Infographic: Hire Education - 4 Reasons Your Career Specific Training Makes You the Best Hire

Presented By CSI Now

No comments:

Post a Comment