Fully Charged at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus

Disclosure:  My family received tickets to this event in exchange for this post.



The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus was in Des Moines this past weekend and my family was able to attend the show on Saturday afternoon at Wells Fargo Arena.  This was the first time we have seen the circus in the arena and it made a great venue for it.  We got our popcorn right away and found our seats.  The kiddos were revved up and ready for the show.



There was a comedian named Anton that helped kick off the show and keep the "Fully Charged" theme in play in between all of the acts you would hope for and expect out of the circus.  It was fun to see his antics and his many talents in display that included drum playing, tap dancing and a laser show I enjoyed just as much as the rest of the acts.  



My favorite acts included the dirt bikes in the globe and of course the acrobats and high-wire acts.  My son also really liked the dirt bikes and Mr. Power's strongman display.  My daughter was more of a fan of the ponies, little dogs and of course the elephants.  I really appreciated that there was music and lights that gave the show an extra energy.  



Check out the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey site to learn more about the show and find out when it will be visiting a city near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment