Review ~ 10" Ozeri Green Earth Nonstick Frying Pan



If you follow my weekly menu plans at all you know that we cook dinners at home the majority of the time and we try to vary up our meals as much as possible.  One thing that never changes in our kitchen is the need for a good frying pan.  We use frying pans for everything from cooking eggs and bacon to making skillet based meals.  For the past month we've been using the 10" Ozeri Green Earth Textured Cereamic Nonstick Frying Pan from Moderna Housewares.  It has become our go-to frying pan in the kitchen.



The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is unique because of its use of GREBLON ceramic non-stick coating.  It is 100% PTFE and PFOA free, so no harmful heavy metals or chemicals were used to make the pan.  The scratch-resistant ceramic does not emit any harmful fumes.



My husband is the chef in the family so he has been the primary user of the pan.  He's also the one that does the dishes so he has had the joy of cleaning it also which he affirms is an easy task.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I'm a very lucky girl.  My husband thinks the 10" size pan works well for most of our needs.  The nonstick surface has been just that and the pan has worked well for heating our food evenly.  He was surprised at how easy it cleans actually due to the waffle pattern of the surface, but that pattern is what helps prevent food from bonding.


Since we've been using this pan for the past month we've had the chance to make multiple meals in it and also clean it up multiple times.  The pan is still in great shape throughout the multiple uses.  The surface of the pan still looks like new and it has not been scratched.


Want to try out this pan for yourself?  You can get it now on Amazon.


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment