Prepaid Visa Debit Cards from Card.com

This post contains sponsored content.


I've confessed long ago that I'm a regular credit card user (please don't judge - I love the rewards and we never carry over balances), but I know that there are many people out there who prefer to stay away from credit cards all together.  I've recently learned of another card option you can use that is more convenient than cash and allows you more control of the amount you can spend.  Card.com offers prepaid Visa debit cards you can easily load by connecting your PayPal account or setting up direct deposit.

The first step is to sign up for an account. When you sign up you can then choose from tons of fun card designs like Doodle Jump pictured above.  There are cards for almost every theme you can imagine including The Walking Dead.  I chose to show my state pride and got a card with the State of Iowa flag on it, but honestly it was a tough decision.  The next step is to set up direct deposit to your card or easily load it from your bank account or PayPal account.  You'll receive your card in the mail quickly and it will arrive with your name on it. Then you can use it anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.  I paid for groceries quickly with just a swipe of my card.

This card is great for a lot of people because no credit check is required for approval and there is free direct deposit.  I also like that the card offers a secure way to shop online and all fees are clearly stated.  Visit Card.com when you're ready to set up a personalized prepaid Visa card.

No comments:

Post a Comment