@BlueDiamond Artisan Nut Thins Review

Product was received in exchange for this review.


Thanks to Naturally Savvy I received several boxes of Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins to try.  Artisan Nut Thins are the newest line of premium crackers from Blue Diamond that are both wheat and gluten free.  The crackers are made with brown rice, almonds and various seeds.  They are an easy way to snack guilt free because the baked crackers are low calorie and offer 3g of protein and 2-3g of fiber per serving.  That doesn't mean these crackers are without taste though.  They offer a delicious crunch that would go with just about anything.

I opened the box of Sesame Seeds Artisan Nut Thins first because I'm a fan of sesame flavor. Sesame sticks are a favorite snack of mine to pick up when we're on road trips and the sesame flavor in these crackers did not disappoint. The box didn't last long at my house.  I barely had enough to photograph by the time I was ready.  


The next box I tried was the Multi-Seeds.  These crackers are made with a wide variety of seeds including sesame, flax, quinoa and amaranth.  The flavor was lighter on these crackers, but shared the same great texture and crunch. I think these would be great crackers to enjoy with hummus.


The Flax Seeds crackers were my second favorite. The taste was similar to the Multi-Seeds, but perhaps I could taste the salt a little bit more with these and I am one that enjoys her salty snacks.  Although we tried each of the crackers plain they would all make a great dip accompaniment.  You can visit Blue Diamond to get some tasty dip recipes.


To learn more about Artisan Nut Thins visit Blue Diamond.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

Disclosure:  I received these crackers for the purpose of an honest review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment