eShakti Dress Review

This post contains sponsored content.



eShakti is an online fashion design company that offers both ready-to-wear and custom women's clothing.  They offer clothing options that are both affordable and made for everyone regardless of what size you are.  Their pieces range from size 0 to 36W.


I was given the option to select a style from eShakti's Spring/Summer 2013 collection.  I fell in love with this color block dress.  I adored the simple style and the shade of blue.  When I ordered it I chose the standard size of XS-2 because my dress size is normally a petite size 2.  I then customized the length to knee length to accommodate my petite stature.  The ordering process was quick and easy.

Once I received the dress I realized I had made a big mistake in choosing the standard size instead of a custom size.  I can get the dress on, but it is an incredibly tight fit especially in the bust area.  Honestly unless I'm pregnant or nursing my chest is pretty small so I'm not used to having this as an issue. Although I can put the dress on I can't get it zipped, so I'm unable to wear it out and about.  The zipper is on the side, so it's hidden in the picture below.



Although the fit of the dress wasn't quite right the custom length really was perfect.  I do really love the style and color of the dress so I'm sad I won't be the one wearing it.  I'm thinking I'll pack it away for my daughter because honestly it's a classic style that should work even 10 years from now.  Another thing I love about the dress is that it has pockets!  I love having pockets when I  am dressed up.  I wasn't in love with the material.  I was hoping it would be a little less stiff and softer, but it was okay.

I learned my lesson with this dress and next time I will take advantage of the custom sizing options.  (I'll probably have someone help me with measurements because that's obviously not my strong suit).  To learn more about eShakti and all of their customization options visit eShakti.com.  New customers who register get a $25 coupon.

Disclosure:  I received a dress from eShakti for the purpose of a review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment