Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails Review @shespeaksup @enjoyarbormist


Although Labor Day weekend typically signals the end of Summer, the season does not officially end until September 22nd.  That means there is still plenty of time for backyard barbeques and outdoor get-togethers with friends. Arbor Mist has a new product that is the perfect adult beverage for enjoying this time of year and I was recently able to sample all three flavors of their new frozen wine cocktails.

The wine cocktails come in a pouch that you place in your freezer about 5 hours before you want to enjoy them.   When ready to serve just squeeze the pouch gently, tear open and pour.  I don't think it could get any easier.  

 
I enlisted a friend and my mom to help in my review.  Each pouch is 10 ounces, so it would fill one glass.  We chose to share and ended up going through 4 pouches between the 3 of us with a little help from my hubby and FIL.   We started with the lightest first and drank the White Pear Pinot Grigio.    I didn't think the flavors were very strong, but my friend definitely could taste the pear and enjoyed it. Next we tried the Strawberry White Zinfandel.  I liked this one the most.  It was very sweet and very easy to drink.  When my father-in-law joined us in the kitchen and I poured him a glass he knew right away it was more than just a frozen white zinfandel.  It has a bold strawberry taste.  The final flavor we sampled was the Blackberry Merlot.  I'm not normally a big fan of Merlot, but this frozen cocktail didn't remind me of any merlot that I've tried.  It was very sweet and drinkable. 
Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails are a great way to enjoy a sweet frozen drink without the hassle of ice or blenders.  To learn more and find out where to buy Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails visit Arbor Mist.
 
Disclosure:  I received samples of the product mentioned above as a member of She Speaks.  No compensation was received.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment