My Weekly Walgreens Trip ~ Spent $3.50

It was a quick and easy trip to Walgreens this week.  I didn't have much to get, but I did have register rewards to use.  I spent $3.50 out of pocket and ended up with $7 in Register Rewards for a future trip.  Here's what I got:

Bought:  Ricola Dual Action Drops on sale for $2
Got:  $2 Register Rewards
Final Price:  Free after Register Rewards

Bought:  2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste on sale 2 for $7
Got:  $5 Register Rewards
Used:  2 - Save $1.00/1 Crest Toothpaste (10/2/11 PG Insert)
Final Price:  Free after coupons and Register Rewards

Bought:  4 cans of  Geisha Tropical Fruit on sale for $0.99 with in-ad coupon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining the Halloween Weekend Hop at www.weidknecht.com! I'm a follower and hope to see you at next weekend's hop too.

    ReplyDelete